您所在的位置: 首页 > 资讯 > 美文 > 每一刻都是特别的 双语图文音乐FLASH
  • 每一刻都是特别的

  • 日期:Mon Apr 13 14:47:12 CST 2009      来自:碟中碟      www.englishto.com
    • 临摹一下】【划词翻译
    •   在我们的生活中,每一刻都在发生着巨大的改变。每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别,享受这每一刻的特别,不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情。
        All that is beautiful poems and passages of life things do not change;we change.sell your clothes and keep your  thoughts.
        万物不变,是我们在变。你的衣服可以卖掉,但要保留你的思想
        think it over……
        好好想想……
        today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;
        今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭隘;
        we spend more,but enjoy less;
        我们消耗的更多,享受到的却更少;
        we have bigger houses,but smaller famillies;
        我们的住房更大了,但我们的家庭却更小了;
        we have more compromises,but less time;
        我们妥协更多,时间更少;
        we have more knowledge,but less judgment;
        我们拥有了更多的知识,可判断力却更差了;
        we have more medicines,but less health;
        我们有了更多的药品,但健康状况却更不如意;
        we have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out s;
        我们拥有的财富倍增,但其价值却减少了;
        we talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;
        我们说的多了,爱的却少了,我们的仇恨也更多了;
        we reached the moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors;
        我们可以往返月球,但却难以迈出一步去亲近我们的左邻右舍;
        we have conquered the uter space,but not our inner space;
        我们可以征服外太空,却征服不了我们的内心;
        we have highter income,but less morals;
        我们的收入增加了,但我们的道德却少了;
        these are times with more liberty,but less joy;
        我们的时代更加自由了,但我们拥有的快乐时光却越来越少;
        we have much more food,but less nutrition;
        我们有了更多的食物,但所能得到的营养却越来越少了;
        these are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces increase;
        现在每个家庭都可以有双份收入,但离婚的现象越来越多了;
        these are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;
        现在的住房越来越精致,但我们也有了更多破碎的家庭;
        you do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a special occasion.
        不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别;
        search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;
        寻找更我的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不要带上任何功利的想法;
        spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love;
        花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,吃你爱吃的食物,去你想去的地方;
        life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;
        生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存;
        use your crystal goblets.do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.
        举起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,你想用的时候就享用吧!
        remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or
        "someday";
        从你的词汇库中移去所谓的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”;
        let‘s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!
        曾打算“有那么一天”去写的信,就在今天吧!
        let‘s tell our families and friends how much we love them;
        告诉家人和朋友,我们是多么地爱他们;
        do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;
        不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情;
        every day,every hour,and every minute is special;
        每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别;
        and you don't know if it will be your last.
        你无从知道这是否是最后一刻。
    • 临摹一下】【划词翻译】                
    •  如果您喜欢该内容,请把他推荐给你的好友吧!点击"复制连接"然后粘贴即可!
         
  • 特别 相关资源

  • 本周 美文 排名

  • Google